All 9 art Reviews

Lost and Found Lost and Found

I feel bad for the dog. What's the squirrel gonna do with a giant ball anyhow?

JJColours responds:

What do *you* think will happen? I was trying to leave the interpretation of the events up to the viewer, make them curious. I'm glad that it worked, haha! :)

Here's To A Brighter Future Here's To A Brighter Future

I think the background helps the peace because the person seems to be deep in thought and when we are lost in our heads we tend to miss a lot around us. I think lowering the opacity on the green light on the head would help.

wendybirdx responds:

Hah that actually does speak to the game a bit! I don't think I'll be editing this piece anymore, but thanks for the feedback anyway! ^^

BloodBeard BloodBeard

how does he keep his mustache pointing up? I really like it.

Whalfar responds:

Its Hair SprayXD Thank you so much ^^

Sci-Fi Mechanic Sci-Fi Mechanic

I think you did a good job of creating a space that seems 3 dimensional or is it 2 I dunno. The fan seems to be going a slightly different direction than the wall behind the character.

KillaMaaki responds:

I think I kinda fucked up one of my vanishing points which probably makes the fan look a little weird LOL. Oh well.

p47r1c14 p47r1c14

It might just be me but the green flames could use some more definition more variation in color. I like the colors and the shading/highlights. keep it up:)

Lost-Craft responds:

Glad you like it, and thank you for the suggestion! I agree that the "flame wings" are a bit of a weak spot. I'll see what I can do!

Etyra Etyra

I like the expression.

Gluttony Pig Gluttony Pig

That is so cool. I would have never thought of it.

COTND: Metrognome Mini-Boss Concept COTND: Metrognome Mini-Boss Concept

Love! It! It's fun creative and I like the color scheme.

jouste responds:

glad you like it!

I like the color choices as well.

*highfives*

D.VA - Overwatch - Cherry Blossom D.VA - Overwatch - Cherry Blossom

Beautiful piece, I like the backlighting on the hair and the falling petals. The face looks flat though.

MYLichtbringer responds:

Thank you! And i know, i need alot more pratice! But i do my best to keep going! :)